Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day...

I decided this year I was going to surprise Nater with his favorite dinner and dessert, but Valentines Day fell on a Saturday and I new there was no way I could surprise him so I thought I would do it on Friday. Well, Wednesday I got a call from Matty Mo asking if he could come stay until Friday afternoon because his Dad and Jen were going up to the Brian Head cabin. They wanted me to meet them in Cedar on Friday afternoon to drop Matty off so he could go up and snowboard. So needless to say I started re-thinking my surprise. So I got it all rearranged and then Friday morning Jen called and said Matty could stay another night. I just figured I would do what I could and make Valentines somewhat special. So Saturday morning we got up and ready. I thought we would make it a family day, but Nater didn't really want to travel so my sister-in-law, myself and Regs all went. Lauren showed us this cute little store that I will probably visit all the time now when I go. Regs found this cute little "Wonder Pet- Ming Ming"...

and we got Kenners "Periwinkle" from Blue's Clues. When we got back into town I dropped Regs off so Lauren and I could go to a couple of the Parade of Homes. We decided to check out the one in my neighborhood. I am a sucker for twilight and I had herd that they had a twilight themed room. Sure enough, check this out...
When I got home I made Nate his favorite dinner "Beef Stroganoff" and his favorite dessert "Brownies" (I cut them into Hearts and sifted powdered sugar over them).
We ate a candle lit dinner with our girls and then we gave gifts...all in all I would say it turned out just great!



Look who I took a picture with on Valentines Day...lol!

0 comments: