Sunday, February 15, 2009

Matt's Valentine Project...

I was so proud of my Matty Mo! He wanted to get his dad and Jen something for Valentines and I told him lets make something. To me it's just so nice to get homemade gifts from my children! Anyway I made a few suggestions and he ran with them. We made my White Chocolate Popcorn, but he suggested we add some red food coloring to make it pink. I had some left over M&Ms from Christmas so he sorted them and we added some red M&Ms to the bag. He looked up some lyrics to a song that reminded him of them and we posted them on the front of the bag. Then he decided to make a CD with the song on it and nothing else. I helped him decorate the front of the CD case, but he really came up with all of the ideas himself. He was just as proud of himself as I was of him! I hope they liked it.

0 comments: