Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Daughter Colored On My Homework, I Swear...

LOL...this was so funny. Nate had an assignment, it was to color this thing for biology. He put it on the table and got the coloring box down, then he walked away...helloooooo you don't ever walk away from the coloring box with children around he he he! Anyway I was on the computer (where I am most of the time ;) ) and he was talking to me. After a long while we realized it was awfully quiet so we went to check on Reagan (Kennedy was down for her nap). This is what we found...

Mommy: "Regs what ya doin?"

Regs: "Mommy I just helpin Dads homework. I do a good job Mommy."

Mommy: " Yes you have."

Needless to say we were dying laughing!!! Aren't kids the most innocent little things?!? Nate took it in to the teacher and asked if he could get another one...the teacher said she did a good job for a 3 year old.

0 comments: