Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memories Tag...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

*If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Anybody that reads this is tagged in my mind so come on and participate.

3 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Hello- You don't know me so I have no memories of you. I'm sorry. I am Matt's best friend's mom. I am sitting here with Caleb and he was missing Matt so we went to your blog so he could see pictures of Matt. We hope he's doing well. Tell Matt we say hello and we'll see him soon! Your kids are cute, by the way. I've heard a lot about you so it's nice to see who you are! ;)

Sheri said...

I can remember thinking when I saw you for the first time with Matt, good I am not the youngest girl here. I also will never forget you dancing at my wedding with your pregnant belly, and swollen feet.Thanks for being a good sport!

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

Alisha,
I remember stopping by your house to drop off something, I think it was Christmas Cookies! Anyway, I'm so glad to hear from you! We miss you as our neighbors! We've had a couple of them since! I hope that everything is working out for you! I remember your cute little girl, and all her cute dresses with matching shoes!