Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kennedy's 1rst Birthday & 4th of July...

THE BIG 1!!!


The Kenner's is 1 years old!!! We didn't do a whole lot because Daddy was working out of town and it has just been so crazy around here. Matt, Reagan and I sang her happy birthday like all day long. We went and got her an angel food cake and some whip cream. She loved it.

We sure missed or Daddy being here, but it was fun. Daddy came home on 4th of July. We were all invited to hang at Aunty Carrie and Uncle Shane's house to swim and play on the 4th so I planned to celebrate Kenner's 1rst Birthday with the whole family that day.


Here's Matty Mo talking to Aunt Lauren. We were so happy to have Matty with us for the 4th.

I think Papa got this picture of Nate and I sitting by the pool. We were watching the girls so they wouldn't fall in. As you can see I had a rough night the night before and was very tired. I am sure Nate was tired as well because he worked all day then drove home and we went straight over to Carrie and Shane's place.

After swimmin' we sang happy birthday and ate cupcakes from Costco and homemade icecream that our Papa made. Let me tell you I look forward to the 4th for that very reason....the HOMEMADE ICE CREAM. It is the BEST!!!

This is Taylor and Kennedy right before we sang her Happy Birthday!




After the parting we got to watch the City fireworks from Carrie and Shane's front lawn and we did some of our own as well. All in all I think we had a fun time.

3 comments:

Julie H. said...

Happy Birthday to Kennedy! Sorry you had a rough b-day and 4th. Looks like a fun time though!

Sheri said...

WOW, I can't believe she is already 1. I think when we were at HSM play, you were back in Vegas, doing something. The girls liked the play,but I am not to sure I did.I am not sure what I expected. Lacie kept asking where Troy was, the real one!

A Blogging Babcock said...

Kennedy is sooooo cute! I can't believe how pretty her eyes are.

Hey...sorry we haven't connected with you and Matt. We are so excited he's back. I've been sick and we've been out of town (and we are going again) but let's get together FOR SURE before school starts. I know Zac would like that. -Julie