Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The New House....


Note: If you can't see the slide show then click on the see all images button.

So we are finally in the new house and we are even all settled! I actually have this moving thing down.....not saying I enjoy it or anything. I told my husband I don't know how many more times I can do this and he just laughs. I am sure we have a few more times a head of us....lol! We went to church for the first time on Sunday. I think we will like the ward. Julie and Julie we are actually back in the neighborhood.....or at least really close. Nate and I like the fact that we can walk right around the corner and there is a little park and baseball fields. It's a little to warm to walk in the middle of the day, but I think one night this week we are going to take the girls over. Well, I guess until next time!

1 comments:

Julie H. said...

Oh my gosh, really? Are you in Meadow Valley or the Knolls? Near the roundabout? That's so fun! And nice car by the way...