Sunday, June 1, 2008

Moving...

Our little trooper...she was so tired after moving all day long! My kids are becoming champion movers...LOL!
Kenner's said, "Poop on the bottle, I want my fingies!"

This is our tired Dad....I guess we can say he is a Champ too...LOL



The Traveller Family has moved again!!! As many of you know, Nate and I have been married for almost 5 years and we have moved 7 times now. In the beginning I complained a ton about it and didn't understand any of our moves at all, but someone once told me there's a reason you are moving into a certain house we moved into. I listened to her, but still had no idea what was going to happen. Let me tell you....looking back on all of our moves, it has made me a stronger and more spiritual person. We have been through so much these last couple of years. When we left Dessert Sands I thought every thing would work out the way we wanted it to. Now looking back I am grateful for the way it has all played out. I have learned a great deal of things...I know now what it means to have faith, Sincerely! I have learned the meaning of becoming one with your spouce! I know what it means to sacrafice...lol! I have learned to never judge ANYONE EVER!!! You have not walked in their shoes. I have learned to be humble. I walk through this life with open eyes and open ears from this day forward. I have been so lucky to have met such great people through all of our moves. I have listened to there advice and I appreciate all of there support! Thank you to all of those that have come into our life and be-freinded us....We Appreciate You more than you ever know!!!

2 comments:

Julie H. said...

Welcome back Alisha! Sounds like everything went smoothly. You must have a system to this moving stuff by now, right? I admire your strength! Good luck where ever you are! TTYL

A Blogging Babcock said...

Yes...welcome back, we missed you! Looks like you are hanging in there. Let us know where you are...ok!