Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Memorial Day...


Note: If you can't see the slide show click on the view all images button.

We got together with Nate's family on Memorial day. His parents have a fire pit that we have never used so we decided to put it to good use. We roasted hot dogs and had dutch oven potatoes. It was dang good. Then we made smores as it got a little darker. It was fun. Grammy had picked up some sparklers for the kiddies. I didn't think Reg's would touch them, but she loved them. I know what I am getting for the Fourth!

1 comments:

Mendenhall Madness said...

WOW, you guys have been busy...don't you just hate moving!!! I'm probably going to have to pack our whole house this time while Jeromy is in a rotation. I LOVE the pic. of the girls in the sprinklers....sooo cute. We still don't know for sure were we are going to end up, but we will keep you posted. Aug.(Jeromy's Graduation) is going to be here soon I hope we know by then.