Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me...

That's right... the big ol' 30! I sure wish my Natey could have been here, but my friends and family made up for it. My girlfriend Candice came up from Vegas. We went and had a massage...it was so nice to get away from the girls for the first time since Nate left and just relax. We giggled a couple of times like a couple of little teeny boppers, but it was so much fun. We went and had Bajios for lunch. Then my niece watched my girls while Diana, Carrie, Meg and Candice took me to dinner. I chose to go to Red Robin... it was yummy! When I picked up the girls from my Niece's house they wanted dessert so we headed over to Golden Spoon! It was the best Birthday!
Thanks girls for making it Special!
Much Love to All of You!!!
I wished I would of remembered to take some pictures... Next time!

1 comments:

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday!!!