Friday, May 30, 2008

Family Reunion and Kolby's Home Coming...


This was a Tribbet Family Reunion! This would be my Mother-in-law's side of the family. I am bad...I didn't get any pictures of the rest of the family...just my own (MY BAD)!!! It was a lot of fun. The kids just loved the Bubble Machine! I am going to have to get one for our house...it keeps Reagan entertained for a long time.

We had the Reunion from 12-4 and then we had to go get ready for a Home Coming! Kolby had just came home from Africa! We left the park a little early so our girls could take naps, but of course that didn't happen. They were little troopers and were still pretty good at the dinner. I was nervous considering it was at the Bloomington Country Club. It was a very nice evening and he looked awesome. The Spirit just radiated off of him! The next morning we went to his Ward to hear him talk.....I am so glad we went because I learned a lot from him. NO Offence to anyone, but that was the first Missionary Home Coming talk I have actually felt the Spirit! I can sincerely say I know he did his job over there. He is so different now and I think there are great things in store for him.

0 comments: