Friday, May 30, 2008

Drive by Shooting.....LOL!




Note: If you don't see the slide show...click the x in the corner.
Also these pictures were taken through a screen on our window so they aren't all the good.

Ok...for those of you that know me, you know that I am PARANOID!!! Right before we moved from Washington City they were celebrating Cotton Days. We lived right next to the park they shot the fire works off.

Anyway...we got home from hanging out with Nate's parents, he took the girls upstairs to put them in the bath while I was writing out a couple of bills....next thing I know, I hear loud bangs....I instantly thought it was our Neighbors that had a run in a couple of months before having a shoot out with the cops so I hit the deck and crawled up the stairs screaming, "Nate what is that?!" He was like, "Fire works." OMGosh let me tell you how dumb I felt as I got to the top of the stairs bent down like a Dink Cheese. I looked at Nathan and he was crackin' up laughing at me! He said, "Are you kidding me?" I ran to the window and sure enough BIG beautiful fireworks. Lets just say the family has had tons of fun with this story...LOL

Reagan thinks its so funny she rein acts it all the time. She tells me, "Mommy you whimpy!"

0 comments: