Tuesday, April 1, 2008

American Idol Dinner Party......

Nate and I took the girls over to my girl friend's (Yesi's) house for an AI (American Idol) get together. We were talking one day and realized how both of us and our husbands really enjoyed watching it so we decided to get together and have dinner and dessert. It was a lot of fun to get together and hang out over good food and a great show! I think we are going to try to do it at least twice a month. Anyways....David Cook was good tonight, but I was expecting some shock and awe! David Archleta was awesome tonight. He is another one of my favorites. When I am watching American Idol, I catch myself saying, "He's my favorite...no wait she's my favorite....no wait I like him too." They are all really good this year. Another performance I liked tonight was Michael Johns, but my vote is still with David Cook! He just Rocks!!!

0 comments: